How can Women Prevent Crime and be Safe?
Women prevent crime by assessing their daily lifestyle.
Security plan creates awareness to reduce risky behavior.
Women prevent crime by adopting safe routines.
- Interview with Women’s World magazine.
- Writer/editor Hannah Chenoweth.
Podcast Time Stamps:
[02:12] — Interview with Hannah Chenowth from Women’s World magazine. [03:00] — Primary defense tactic for women is reliance on life experience. [04:00] — Find a safe neighborhood to live will reduce overall crime risk. [05:20] — We control exposure to crime risk by our behavior and lifestyle. [06:40] — Research safe destinations for errands, and entertainment. [07:15] — Develop safe routines for selecting and using parking lots. [10:00] — Don’t rely on phone apps during a confrontation…use your brain. [13:45] — Play “what if” to determine how you would respond to a threat. [19:00] — Must trust your instincts about potential threats and react. [23:00] — Make your home safe from burglars and home invaders. [27:45] — Your neighbors have a vested interest to protect you. [30:20] — Develop a family security plan and adopt safe routines.
Women Prevent Crime with a Lifestyle Assessment.
- Evaluate every aspect of your lifestyle for level of crime risk.
- Do you live in a safe environment…can you relocate?
- Do you go to work or school in a safe place?
- Are there things you can do to improve the safety of your home?
- Make a list of daily routines, locations, and activities.
- Do you have common destinations that are unsafe?
- What steps can you take to reduce your crime risk?
- Can research and adopt safer destinations for errands?
- Have a family meeting to discuss safer lifestyle changes.
Designing a Security Plan to Fit your Lifestyle.
- Women prevent crime by choosing a safe neighborhood to live.
- Women prevent crime by making their home safe from intruders.
- Women prevent crime by planning to be safe at every destination.
- Women prevent crime by being alert to surroundings when out in public.
- Women prevent crime by walking with intention and awareness.
- Women prevent crime by trusting their instincts about threats.
- Women prevent crime by not relying on others to keep them safe.
Related Shows about Crime Prevention for Women
- 10 Reasons Why Burglars Choose Your Home
- Home Security Burglars, Robbers, Safe Rooms
- Parking Lot Security – Your Car as a Personal Safe Room
- Crime School content is influenced by your feedback so contribute ideas for future discussion.
- I appreciate those who share Crime School content on social media so others might benefit.
- Help Crime School be discovered by leaving a 5-Star Rating & Review in iTunes.
- Thank you for participating in Crime School and for doing your part in making places safe.