Crime School Podcast discusses crime and loss prevention topics and crime stories in the news with industry experts about making places safe for people and property while at home, at work, or when out in public.
Crime School Podcast was created in response to decades of speaking to business operators and crime victims about reducing their risk of harm and financial loss caused by criminal activity. – Chris E. McGoey
Crime School Podcast Topics
- How do you perform a crime risk assessment on any property?
- How do you create a comprehensive security plan for any property?
- How do you conduct a crime analysis of neighborhoods and private property?
- How can you prevent crime like homicide, rape, robbery, assault, battery?
- How do you prevent employee theft, dishonesty, fraud, and shoplifting?
- What motivates criminals to commit criminal acts and what can you do?
- How can you prevent robbery, burglary, shoplifting, employee theft in stores?
- Home invasion survival tips for you and your family. What should you do?
- Home burglary prevention while away from your home, apartment or condo.
- What security advice do you have for families, seniors, and those living alone?
- What hotel or motel should business travelers and families select to be safe?
- What security is needed for shopping center retail stores and parking lots?
- How can I prevent convenience store and gas-station robberies?
- What fast-food store security is needed for late-night workers and customers.
- How can casual restaurants with bar service prevent workplace violence?
- What level of security training is required for nightclub bouncers or doormen?
- Are radical school security measures needed after mass shootings in America?
- How can planning make your family safer when traveling at home and abroad?
- How can company policy prevent workplace violence and keep employees safe?
- How can you protect yourself from internet crime, fraud schemes, and scams?
- When can you use lawful self-defense and what is a reasonable use of force?
- What is probable cause to detain, arrest, false arrest, and false imprisonment?
- What is premises liability litigation for failing to provide adequate security?
Crime School Podcast uses a talk-show format to interview guests about crime and loss prevention topics and breaking crime news stories in various settings.
We record and publish interviews, presentations, and reviews as an MP3 audio-podcast file format so you can listen to each episode at your leisure. We make it easy for you to listen to each episode on your computer, smartphone or other audio listening devices. You can download each episode automatically and listen in while in your favorite chair, while driving in your car, at the gym, on an airplane, or while exercising.
For those that prefer to read, we publish show-notes from each episode. The show-notes contain links to guest information, videos, photos, and valuable resources mentioned during each show.
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the book written by Crime School host Chris McGoey.
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation.
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases.
WANTED: Show Guests with Crime Stories
- Are you a property crime victim or violent crime survivor?
- Do you have a business with crime problems to solve?
- Do you have crime or loss prevention programs to share?
- Do you have crime prevention products to review?
- Contact — Chris with your ideas for a show.
- Crime School Podcast topics are influenced by your input and scenarios.
- We encourage sharing Crime School content on social media.
- Help Crime School grow with a 5-Star Rating & Review in iTunes.
- Thank you for doing your part in making places safe.